Assam Rifles is one of the oldest paramilitary forces in India. It serves the nation since 1917. Assam Rifles recruiting the candidates for the role of the compassionate ground staff duty. Here we discuss the basic description of the ground staff recruitment details, eligibility criteria, required skills, job nature, work Profile & other important details.
Assam Rifles Jobs 2018 – Apply For Latest Assam Rifles Vacancies
Here are the list of Current Assam Rifles Recruitment Exams which will be conducted soon in various part of India:
|ITBP Assistant Commandant Engineer Recruitment 2018|
|Assam Police Latest Notification For 5494 Constable in Armed & Unarmed Branch – Apply Now|
|Assam Rifles Compassionate Ground Appointment Recruitment Notification|
What are the Duties & Responsibilities of the Grounds Staff ?
Candidates who want to know about work role & duties of the Assam Rifles Compassionate Grounds Staff can read the duties & responsibilities here that are given below.
- General Duty Solider has to post in the area and are responsible for the proper security of the area.
- Maintain the peace in the area & coordinate with the public.
- Clerical staff has to deal with all the work related to the office filing & documentation system.
- Personal Assistants are responsible for the assistance to the higher authorities and handling the related work.
- Radio Mechanics are responsible for the proper functioning of the radar, signals and other equipment related to the communication system.
- The electrician is responsible for the proper working of the electrical equipment, and maintenance of the electrical equipment.
- Nursing Assistants work in the Assam Rifles hospital and provide the medical treatment to the soldiers of the force & their family.
- The duty of the Cook is to preparing food for the Soldiers and handle the work of the mess.
- Male Safai & Washman soldiers are more responsible for the proper cleaning & maintenance of the Assam Rifle’s premises.
- Barbers are responsible for the daily needs of the soldiers.
- Boot Mechanics are responsible for the maintenance of the Boot and other equipment.
- Tailors are also responsible for the maintain the daily needs of the soldiers of the Assam Rifles.
These are some of the basic duties of the soldiers on the basis of their trade of the qualification. The duties may be varied as per the direction of the higher authorities.
Name of the Various Job Post in Assam Rifles as a Ground Staff:
- General Duty Soldier
- Soldier Clerk
- Personal Assistant
- Radio Mechanic
- Nursing Assistant
- Female Attendant
- Male Safai
- Equipment Boot Repair
Above mentioned trades are announced by the Assam Rifles. Now we are going to discuss the work role & other details.
What is the required Educational Qualification for Grounds Staff in Assam Rifles?
Here we discussing about the essential educational qualification criteria for the candidates who want to join the recruitment process of the ground staff in Assam Rifles.
Candidates should have passed class 10 & 12 class for the General duty soldiers. Candidates who applied for the trading post should have passed 12 class from the recognized board with ITI diploma in respective trade.
Candidates must have computer typing speed of 35 w.p.m in English & 30 w.p.m. in Hindi.
What is the Age Limitations for the Ground Staff Aspirants in Assam Rifles ?
Here we providing details about the age limit criteria for the candidates who applied for the ground staff recruitment in Assam Rifles.
Here we providing the minimum age limit & the upper age limit for the candidates who applied for the recruitment process.
The minimum age limit: 18 year
The upper age limit: 38 Years ( for all candidates)
The upper age limit: 40 Yeas (for Widow candidates)
Age relaxation is admissible in the recruitment process as per the direction of the government rules & norms.
What kind of skills required for Assam Rifles Ground Staff Jobs ?
Candidates who want to join the Assam Rifles ground duty must have general skills. Here we describe some of the skills, the candidate must possess.
- Time management.
- Effective knowledge of the respective trade.
- Able to work in shifts.
- Able to handle pressure.
- Good verbal as well as oral communications skills.
- Having experience in the respective trade.
- Knowledge of the office work & file handling.
- Having knowledge of the official documentation.
- Effective knowledge of the computer system.
- Having good typing skills.
- Good physical as well as Mental condition.
Above mentioned skills are some of the basic skill, a candidate must have.
What is the Selection Process for this requirement exam ?
Assam Rifles will recruit candidates for the ground staff on the basis of the following steps of the recruitment process which will be conducted as per directions of the management of the Assam Rifles.
- Physical Efficiency Test.
- Skill Test (Trade Test)
- Detailed Medical Examination
- Written Examination.