Vacancy Of Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) in West Bengal Postal Circle Recruitment Notification – West Bengal Postal Circle released recruitment notification inviting applications from interested candidates to fill the Gramin Dak Sevak 5778 posts under the Government job category.
Candidates who have interested in the released vacancy can check official notification, vacancy expansion, dates, and other important details regarding the recruitment notification.
Interested candidates can apply online for the Gramin Dak Sevak posts can apply on or before 04.05.2018.
Further details about the recruitment process are given below.
Vacancy details & reservation:-
Candidates who have interested in the recruitment process of the Gramin Dak Sevak Must aware of the vacancy details & reservation of the posts. The details are given below.
|GDS ( Gramin Dak Sevak) Vacancy||2760||1328||1184||286||220|
Candidates must check the official notification for further distribution of the vacancy & reservation and then apply for the West Bengal Postal Circle Gramin Dak Sevak 5778 posts.
Educational Qualification Criteria for Aspirant:-
Gramin Dak Sevak Aspirant Must be aware of the essential eligibility criteria both educational and working experience criteria. We providing the essential eligibility criteria for the candidates who want to take part in the GDS recruitment process.
Candidates must have passed 10th class and have a basic computer training certificate of 60 days from a well-recognizedcomputer training institute.
Aspirants must fulfill the above criteria on the last date of the application form submission.
Candidates with less qualification as above will not be considered as a valid entity for the recruitment process.
Age Limit Criteria for the GDS Aspirant:-
Here we providing the aspirants the minimum & Maximum Age limit Criteria for the recruitment process of Gramin Dak Sevak Of the West Bengal Postal Circle.
Candidates who want to apply for the GDS recruitment process can read the minimum & the Upper age limit before applying for the posts.
All Age will be calculated as on 05.04.2018.
The Minimum Age Limit for the Aspirants: 18 Years
The Upper Age Limit for the Aspirants: 40 Years
Aspirants must aware of the age limit criteria as given above.
Age relaxation is permissible to the suitable candidates or category as per government rules & orders.
Selection Process for the Gramin Dak Sevak Aspirants:-
Here the selection criteria for the Gramin Dak Sevak Post of West Bengal Postal Circle is given. Aspirants can read the selection process criteria.
The West Bengal Postal Circle will recruit candidates for the Gramin Dak Sevak Post on the basis of a Merit List that will be prepared on the basis of the 10th class marks obtained by the Aspirants who have applied for the Gramin Dak Sevak Posts of the WBPC.
There will be no wattage given to the higher qualified candidates only 10th class marks will be considered for the preparation of the Merit List.
If more than one candidates secure same marks, the merit list will be based on the date of Birth of the candidates. The older one will be preferred before.
Application Method for the Gramin Dak Sevak Aspirants:-
Candidates who are interested to apply for the recruitment process of the Gramin Dak Sevak of WBPC can follow the steps given below for application submission.
- Applicants can apply through online mode of application.
- Applicants need to register themselves by providing basic details of himself before apply online.
- Already registered candidates do not need to register again, as the previous registration will fetch all the details of the same candidate.
- After the registration process, applicants can start filling up the online application form.
- Applicants have to fill all the necessary information required on the application form.
- Applicants have to upload the scanned copy of all the required documents in the proper size & format. The list of the required documents can be download from the link given in the Important link section.
- After completion of the application form, applicants can take the printout of the application & keep it safe ofr future references.
- Candidates can apply on or before 04.05.2018.
General & OBC: Rs.100/-
Application Starting Date: 05.04.2018
Application Closing Date: 04.05.2018