Junior Engineer Executive Jobs 2018: Looking for Junior Engineering Executive Jobs in Indian Government Departments? Have you missed out recently announced Junior Engineer Recruitment & Vacancy ? than Don’t worry about that because the government of India announced various Junior Engineer Executive vacancies for the all India Level.
Candidates can check the Latest Job Notification of Junior Engineer Executive Jobs & their related details from the below notification table.
Junior Engineer Executive is generally responsible for all project work & are answerable to high authorities of the department and provide the details of the ongoing projects. The executive is responsible for the interaction with the management, marketing and the production staff for the analyzing and maintaining the specifications and procedure of the currently ongoing project.
The Junior Engineering Executive look at all the details of the project and deal with the client in coordination with the Senior Executive Engineers. They effectively manage time and are responsible for timely delivery of projects.Junior Executive Engineer maintains detail reports of all the tasks undertaken while completing the project and document and present them to the higher officials.The junior executive pays proper attention to each and every process of project completion and guide work. The Junior Engineering Executive help the Senior Executive in making the budget for the project.
The junior executive also plays the vital role in the recruitment of the new staff recruitment and coordinate with the human resource department of the department.
Here we discussing the main aspects related to the Junior Engineering Executive post. Candidates may read the details which are given below.
Junior Engineer Executive Recruitment 2018 – Online Form
- Indian Navy Recruitment 2018 – ATC, Pilot & Observer Posts Notification
- ITBP Assistant Commandant Engineer Recruitment 2018
- MSRDC Recruitment 2018 – Notification for Executive & Dy. Engineer Post
- Himachal Pradesh State Electricity Board (HPSEB) – 799 Jr T-Mate & Jr Helper Posts
- Vizag Steel Plant Recruitment 2018 – Online form For 95 Operator & Technician Posts
- TSNPDCL Recruitment 2018 – Sub Engineer 565 Posts Online Form
- PGCL Field Engineer & Supervisor recruitment notification of 2018 – Apply Here
What are the Duties & Responsibilities of a junior Engineering Executive ?
The Junior Engineering Executive is responsible for the coordination of the higher authorities and clients and designs the project and work as per the requirement of the customers. The main responsibilities of the Junior Executive are given as follows.
- Handling the work given by the senior executives.
- Maintain communication with customers and understanding the requirement effectively.
- Time management of the employees and working projects.
- Provide guidance and suggestions to the workers of the organization.
- Provide scheduled training to the newly recruited staff.
- Record maintenance of the projects.
- Prepare the presentation for the customers.
- Work towards the customer satisfaction.
- Maintain the documents report and submit to higher authorities.
- Management of the budget for the projects.
- Ensuring proper safety policies for the employees.
- System design, contracting, marketing, overseas offices.
- Manufactures, commissioning of these products, overhauling, up gradation and maintenance of already installed machines.
Above mention, duties are some general duties of the Junior Engineering Executive of the department. Responsibilities may change or vary according to the nature of the industry or department of the executive.
What is the Eligibility Criteria for the Junior Engineering Executive Jobs ?
Junior Engineering Executive post comes with a high degree of the responsibilities. So the recruiting department set educational qualification criteria for the junior executive post. Here we providing common criteria for the junior engineering executive post that might be followed by recruiting bodies.
Candidates who want to take part in the recruitment process of the junior engineering executive must have Graduate Degree in the relevant branch with minimum 60% marks.
Candidates may be shortlisted on the basis of the GATE score. So candidates must have a valid GATE scorecard.
Candidates must have effective knowledge of the computer application.
What are the Age Limitation for the Junior Engineer Jobs?
The average limit of the upper age for the candidates who want to join the junior executive recruitment process is given below.
The upper age limit for General Candidates: 27 Year
The Upper Age Limit for the OBC candidates: 30 Years
The upper age limit for the SC/ST candidates: 32 Years.
Age relaxation is also permissible as per the rules.
Skill Set for the Junior Engineering Executive Aspirants:
A Junior Engineering Executive must have following skills.
- Excellent communication skills useful for interacting with clients and customers.
- Knowledge of management of the department.
- Expert organizational skills.
- Expert in prioritizing and planning work.
- Expert in time management and completing work in time.
- Good in mathematical calculations.
- Ability to maintain good relations with employees.
- Expert interacting skills.
- Ability to take quick decisions.
- Effective communication skills.
- Dynamic personality.
- knowledge of computer applications.
These are some main skills required for the junior engineering executive jobs.
There may be following stages of the recruitment process of the Junior Executive.
- Written Examination
- Documents Verification
Check Out More Junior Engineer Jobs of 2018-2019
Also apply for the latest Junior Lineman Jobs Here.