Junior Lineman Jobs– To install, maintain & repair of underground & overhead electrical power lines or cables and its other auxiliary equipment, the post of Junior Lineman is responsible for all the work described above.
Junior Lineman post is of the entry-level post and has to work under the supervision of the supervisor. Here we discussing all the aspects which should be known to the aspirants who want to join the recruitment process of the Junior Lineman.
Latest Lineman Vacancy 2018 :-
List of current Lineman Recruitment Exam which will be conducted soon:
Lineman Vacancy 2018
|Himachal Pradesh State Electricity Board (HPSEB) – 799 Jr T-Mate & Jr Helper Posts
|Vizag Steel Plant Recruitment 2018 – Online form For 95 Operator & Technician Posts|
|TSNPDCL recruitment notification of 2553 Junior Lineman 2018|
What Kind Of Role & Responsibilities of a Junior Lineman ?
To fulfill the daily needed work of installation & repairing electrical lines and other equipment, a lineman must handle serval tasks. After observing serval aspects for the lineman occupation, here we discuss the following important duties & responsibilities associated with a lineman work.
- Installing Electrical Cables & Lines: This is the main function of being a lineman is to install, repair & maintain the high power electrical cables & lines from the power source to load sources.
- Maintain safety regulation.
- Panning & installation the project.
- Installation & maintenance of insulator, Power transformers, and other auxiliary equipment.
- Supervision of the groundsman & apprentices.
- Installation & maintenance the underground distribution system of power.
- Erection of the substation.
- Installation & maintenance of traffic lights & outdoor lightnnig.
- Use of essential tools.
- Trimming of trees.
- Repairing of electrical cables, lines & all other equipment.
- Learn & observe proper safety precautions, when working near the energised circuit or equipment.
these are some of the basic responsibilities of being a Junior Linman. However, there are lots of other roles that have to play by the Junior Lineman in the supervision of the higher authorities on workplace.
What Kind Of Key skills required for a Junior Lineman Job:
Here we providing the basic key skills of a Junior Lineman. candidates who want to take part in the recruitment process of Junior Lineman must have following skills and abilities.
- Have an excellent knowledge of the technical field.
- Must have the understanding of electrical high power equipment & knowledge of the electric current.
- Strong analytic & problem-solving skills.
- Good communication skills.
- Awareness about filing system & documentation.
- Ability to work outside and in all weather conditions.
- Knowledge of safety & maintenance equipment.
- Strong climbing stamina.
- Have an active listening skill.
- Knowledge of repairing of circuits & Equipment.
- Time Management.
- Team coordination.
Above mentioned skills are some of the basic skill set, candidates must require who want to join work as a Junior Lineman.
What is the Educational Qualification & Experience Required for Junior Lineman Vacancy ?
Here we providing the information about the essential educational qualification required and experience for the Junior lineman posts recruitment process. The qualification criteria and experience required may be varied according to the different department & recruitment bodies so here we discussing average qualification criteria that might be followed by almost all recruitment processes.
Candidates must have possessed Diploma of Electrician OR ITI in the electrical OR NCVT certificate in electrician trade. Besides educational qualification, candidates must have possessed adequate knowledge of electrical instrumentation and must have knowledge of all power circuits and equipment.
Besides, the qualification candidates with experience in the relevant field will be preferred for the Junior Lineman posts.
The above criteria are basic & minimum criteria. Candidates with higher qualification than mention above can also join the recruitment process of the junior lineman as per the directions of the recording body.
What is the Age Limit Criteria for the Junior Lineman aspirants ?
The recruiting department has to set a minimum & upper age limit for the candidates who want to take part in the recruitment process of the Junior Lineman post. The age limit scale may vary according to the requirement and as per the direction of the recruiting bodies. Here we providing an average age limit scale which might be followed by almost all recruitment process of the Junior Lineman category. candidates can check the age limit scale that is given below.
The minimum Age Limit: 21 Years
The Upper Age Limit: 28 Years.
Age relaxation is also permissible in the upper age limit of the reserved categories as per the recruiting department & as per the rules & regulations of the government of India.
How much a Junior Lineman Can earn ? What is the Salary Scale and other allowances for this post?
The salary of the junior lineman category may be started from Rs. 15000/- and lasts up to Rs. 23500/-. Besides salary other government applicable allowances are also be paid to the junior Lineman which will be decided by the recruiting department & as per the rules of the Government of India.