BECIL ( Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited) invites applications for the recruitment of temporary staff on contract basis:
Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited – A Mini Ratna Government of India company under Ministry of Information and Broadcasting invited applications for recruitment of staff on the purely temporary and contract basis for dispersion in a government hospital or government office in Delhi/NCR or in Jhajjar.
BECIL Recruitment 2018 – Post Description:
1. PCM ( Patient Care Manager):
BECIL invited applications for the recruitment of Patient Care Manager on the temporary and contract basis. The full post role description is given below.
Role of the Position:
The following role or duties of the Patient Care Manager:
- Management of patient care coordinators.
- He has to ensure the full attendance of patient care coordinators.
- He will be responsible for replacement or alternative in case of Absence of any PCCs.
- He has to act as the initial point of any issues reported by PCCs.
- He has to manage patient movement from waiting area to respective OPDs in slots.
- And responsible for overall implementation of the management process.
Age Limit for PCM:
A candidate must not more than 40 years old on the date of joining.
A candidate possesses Bachelor’s degree in Life Sciences with full-time postgraduate qualification in Hospital/ Healthcare management from a recognized university.
Experience Required for PCM:
Candidates have at least one year of experience in a hospital after successful completion of required qualifications.
NO. of Posts:
BECIL requires a total no. of 35 candidates for the engagement of the post of Patient Care Manager.
BECIL will pay a total sum of Rs. 30,000/- per month with an annual increment of 10%.
2.PCC (Patient Care Coordinator):
BECIL invited applications for the recruitment of Patient Care Coordinator on the temporary and contract basis. The full description of the post is given as follow.
Role of Patient Care Coordinator:
- PCCs have to help and guide patients in a well and polite manner.
- PCCs have to ensure the smooth and proper functioning of the process.
- PCCs have to manage seating for patients at PRC and waiting area.
- Operations of access control scanners.
- Provide navigational support to patients .
- Follow and execute the instructions given by Patient Care Manager.
Age Limit for Patient Care Coordinator:
Candidates should not be more than 35 years old on the date of joining.
Candidates must have full-time bachelor’s degree in life sciences.
Bachelor’s degree in any other field.
Candidates with a degree in life sciences will be given preference.
No. of Posts:
BECIL require a total no. of 96 candidates for the post of Patient Care Coordinators.
Selected candidates will be paid a total sum of Rs. 17,916/- per month that is as per minimum wages rates of Delhi Govt. that is revised time to time.
BECIL will select candidates as per prescribed terms and requirement of the job.
Mode of Application:
The application mode of the posts is offline, the i.e. application form may be obtained from the corporate office of BECIL-C-56, A/17, sector-62, Noida-201307 or can be downloaded from www.becil.com.
Candidates will be selected by Interview as there will be only one stage of selection.
How to Apply:
The duly filled application form along with following documents and certificates may please be submitted to the address given below:
- Self-attested photocopies of all educational and experience certificates.
- Two passport size photograph.
- Aadhar card.
- Pan Card.
All documents may be submitted to Assistant General Manager (HR)
BECIL’s corporate office at BECIL Bhawan, C-56/A-17, Sector-62, Noida-201307 (U.P).
Candidates will have to pay a registration fee of Rs. 300/- at the time of interview by card or cash.
There are no fees for SC/ST/PC candidates.
The last date for submission of application forms is 09 April 2018.