NLC Recruitment 2018 – Neyveli Lignite Corporation is now well known as NLC India Limited, a ‘NAVRATNA’- Government of India Public Sector Organization now spreading its potential in the frontiers of Mining and Power Generation. The organization requires eligible and suitable candidates for engaging as Industrial Trainee in Finance trade for a fixed period of 12 months.
Post Description, No. of Trainee Required For NLC:
|Name of the Post||No.of Seats|
|Industrial Trainee in Finance Trade||50|
Salary and Other Remuneration for NLC Recruitment 2018:
NLC will pay Rs 10,000 /- (consolidated) Stipend to selected candidates.
A candidate should not have completed 28 years as on 01/03/2018, i.e. upper age limit is 28 years.
Age Relaxation :
Upper age limit is relaxable for candidates by their cast criteria that are given as
SC/ST: 5 years
OBC: 3 years
Persons with disabilities: 10 year
Ex-Serviceman: Relaxation shall be given as per Government rules.
A candidate should have passed in Intermediate examination of ICAI (Institute of Chartered Accountants of India)
ICAI ( Institute of Cost Accountants of India)
Conditions for the Candidates:
- Candidates should have registered their name in ICAI ( Institute of Chartered Accountants of India), or in ICAI ( Institute of Cost Accountants of India.
- A candidate should not be doing any other training in that period.
- Reservation shall be given to ST/SC/OBC/PWD/EX-Serviceman as per Govt. of India’s guideline.
- training completion does not ensure the candidates any right to the permanent or temporary job in the NLC organization.
- Trainee candidates will be provided residential accommodation on sharing basis at nominal rent besides payment of stipend if available.
Project affected candidates will be preferred for the training if they are qualified.
Selection Procedure for NLC Recruitment :
Selection of candidates will be based on the marks scored in the Intermidiate exam of CA or CMA.
Mode of Application:
Eligible and interested candidates that meet all of above criteria or requirements can apply Online and have to upload scanned copies of following documents on NLCIL online application portal.
Following scanned documents should be upload by the candidates
- Proof of Date of Birth i.e. SSLC mark sheet.
- Intermediate exam certificate of CA or CMA.
- Mark sheets of intermediate exam of CA or CMA.
- cast certificate ( SC/ST/OBC-NCL categories).
- Certificate of disability for PWD.
Certificate of Discharge for EX-Serviceman.
Starting of Online registration for NLC Recruitment:
online registration will be starting at 10 AM on 07 March 2018.
Closing Of Online Registration:
Online registration will end at 5 PM on 27 March 2018.
Candidates should apply online at the official website of the NLC India Limited’s career portal that is www.nlcindia.com.