RHFL Corporate office, Chennai released an official notification for recruitment of General Manager for Corporate office located in Chennai.
Interested candidates can check the eligibility criteria for the General Manager post and apply within the prescribed time limit.
Interested candidates must check all the criteria before applying for the General Manager post for Corporate Office in Chennai.
POST CODE for General Manager: GM-MARCH 2018
Position: General Manager
Location for the Job: Chennai.
Job Description for the General Manager in RHFL Corporative Office:
A General Manager is responsible for the following duties. The description of the duties of the General Manager is given as follows-
- General Manager is responsible for enhancing management’s effectiveness by his strategic planning abilities and implement of medium & long-term objectives of the RHFL company to attain business and profit.
- Strengthen the system, producers, internal control.
- Product 7 process Development, planning monitoring and appraising job results.
- The general manager has to develop plans for studying technological and financial opportunities.
- General Manager has to develop plans, maintain the budgets, and measurement of results resource allocation, progress reviewing.
- A General Manager is responsible for building the image of the company by collaboration with customers, regulating bodies, government agencies and employees.
- The General Manager is responsible for maintaining quality service by establishing & enforcing Company’s standards.
- The General Manager is the functional head of the various department reports to Chief Operating Officer OR Chief Development Officer.
Eligibility Criteria for the General Manager in the RHFL Corporate Office- Chennai:
Applicants have graduation in the format (10+2+3) in any of the stream from a University recognized by UGC.
Post Graduation & Professional qualification OR CAIIB candidates will be preferred for the GM post.
Graduates from Open Universities will not be considered for the General Manager post.
Candidates required to 15 years experience in relevant field ( age should not be more than 45 years) like HFCs/ Banks/ Financial Institution dealing in credit.
For further age relaxation candidates required additional Experience.
Age Limit Criteria for the General Manager in the RHFL Corporate Office- Chennai :
Applicants age must not be more than 45 years as on 01.04.2018.
Age relaxation :
Age relaxation permissible up to 5 years based on the applicant’s prior experience in the relevant field.
Further Age relaxation (not more than the age of 60 years) will be given based on the profile of the candidate.
Key skills required for the General Manager in the RHFL Corporate Office- Chennai:
A General manager applicants must have following key skills.
- People coordination & Management.
- Finencial planning & Strategy making.
- Strategic Planning
- Decesion Making.
- Effective & Clear Communication Skills.
Salary & other Allounces:
Salary of the General Manager in the General Manager in the RHFL Corporate Office- Chennai starting from 15 lakhs per annum ( Fixed + Variable).
Office Vehicle with driver.
Experianced candidates would be compensated as per suitalble market standard.
Mode of Application for the General Manager in the RHFL Corporate Office- Chennai :
Interested & Eligible candidates are requested to apply for the post by Post/ Courier only as per the enclosed application format along with detailed Curriculum Vitae which detailes all information regarding qualification & work experiance.
Candidates have ot send application in a sealed envelope super scribing ” Application for the Post of General Manager – March-2018″ will be sent to the adress given below on or before 28.03.2018 till 5 pm.
The General Manager (HR)
RepcoHome Finance Limited
3rd floor, Alexander Square
New No.2/ OldNo. 34 & 35
Sardar Patel Road, Guindy
Application sent in any other format and by e-mail OR Hand will not be considered.
Application recived after the last date will not be considered.
Selection Process for The General Manager in the RHFL Corporate Office- Chennai :
RHFL will select candidates as per prescribed criteria and as per managment direction depending upon the number of Application recieved.