The Scientist job is one of the toughest & high valued jobs in the country. The scientist job comes with huge responsibilities and based on the highest valued education and experience. The scientist work in almost every area of the science in imaginable.
Scientists plan and carry out the experiments and investigation in the various field of the science like electronics, geoinformatics and computer science, medical science, meteorology. These are some of the broad research and informatics areas, a scientist like to work on most.
Scientists work on discovering the new inventions, manage optimum utilization of the existing resources and making daily life easier for the general people.
Scientist Jobs :-
What is the Scientist Job Profile ?
Though Scientists in the government organization like ISRO, NTRO, BARC are working on the area of space, research in the nuclear aspects in the area and many other areas in which scientist giving their contribution.
Here we discussing some of the main aspects of the Scientist which are necessary to know to the candidates who want to join the recruitment process of the Scientist.
What is the Role & Responsibilities of the Scientist Jobs?
The main role & responsibilities of the Scientist are given below.
- The scientist has to evaluate, organizing, cataloging, managing and distributing information in the variety of the formats.
- Creating & managing the database.
- Responsible for the update of the information.
- Ensuring data protection law.
- Maintain and develop interfaces for staff
- Responsible for the answer to freedom of Information.
- Carrying out the information audits, inquiries and internal commissions.
- Responsible for the answer to the staff & other customers
- .Maintainig the statistical and financial records.
- Writing reports.
- Responsible for the file handling system.
- Maintaining the record of the ongoing project.
- Searching for the useful information from the online database.
- Promoting the marketing services.
- Planning & conducting experiments.
- Recording the analyzed data.
- Collecting samples.
- Responsible for the results obtained from the experiments.
- Writing research paper, reports, reviews.
- Provide supervision to the junior staff.
- Ensuring the quality standards of the product or service.
These are some of the main duties of the scientist. Though role & functions of the scientist may vary or change according to the type of the department & recruiting organization.
What are the Required skills for the Scientist post ?
Candidates who want to join the recruitment process of the Scientist must check the desired skills for the post before applying for the recruitment process. Here we providing the main key skills of the scientist.
- A great attention to the work.
- Strong organizational skill.
- High-level effeciency.
- Able to work in a team.
- Strong oral & written communications skill.
- Intrapersonal skills.
- Dynamic personality.
- Strong knowledge of the computer applications.
- Profeciency in database managemnet & internamt skills.
- Knowledge of the official documentation system.
- Leadership quality.
Above mentioned skills are some of the main skills required in a scientist. However, the skills may change according to the direction of the recording department.
What is the Eligibility Criteria for the Scientist Post ?
Scientist post comes with a large number of responsibilities and requires a huge amount of the knowledge of the respective area of the functioning. So the candidates who want to join recruitment process of the scientist have to highly qualified in the relevant area.
Here we providing the average educational qualification criteria that may be followed by almost all recruitment process on the scientist.
Candidates must have master’s degree in Electronics/applied electronics/ Computer science/ Geo-informatics/ information technology from a recognized university or its equivalent.
Candidates require t produce a valid GATE score card for the recruitment process of the scientist.
The above-mentioned qualification is the minimum qualification criteria for the scientist post. Candidates with higher qualification and experience are also eligible to apply for the scientist post.
what is the Age Limit Criteria for the Scientist Post ?
Here we providing an average range of the age limit criteria for the recruitment process of the Scientist. This range may vary according to the requirement of the recording body.
The Maximum age limit for candidates: 30 Years
Age relaxation is also applicable for the candidates who belongs to the reserved category.
What is the Salary & Other Allowances for the Scientist Post ?
The basic salary scale for the scientist in India starts from 56,000/- according to the ISRO and may vary according to the department and organization.
In addition to the salary other allowances like DA, house rent, medical, traveling allowances and all other allowances that are payable to the scientist post.