Today the Government Agriculture Officer is a well known & reputed Position in the government sector. There are lots of vacancies of the Agriculture officer in the Government sector of India. So for candidates who want to take part in the Agriculture Officer vacancy, it is important that they must be well aware of the type of the work, an Agriculture Officer would handle after the selection on the post of Agriculture Officer.
Candidates who wants to apply for the Agriculture Officer jobs they can check the complete details of the latest notification of this exam from this page.
Agriculture Officer Recruitment 2018 :- Online Form
Here is the list of Latest Agriculture Officer Recruitment Exams which will be conducted soon in India :
|Agriculture Officer Recruitment 2018|
Check Out more MPSC Govt Jobs
What is the Job Profile of Agriculture Officer ?
- The Government Agriculture Officer is mainly responsible for the promoting the rural financing.
- It is the responsibility of the Agriculture officer to distribute the loans to the farmers and other needy persons who depend on the agriculture sector.
- Agriculture Officer is responsible for reviewing the agriculture loans.
- The Government Agriculture Officer promote rural banking system.
- Agriculture Officer is also responsible for the relationship between the Higher authority of the Financing department & customers.
Thus the government Agriculture Officer is the major position relating the development of the rural area which depends only on the agriculture sector.
What are the Role & Responsibilities of a Agriculture Officer?
Here we discuss some of major roles & responsibilities of a government Agriculture Officer, a candidate must well aware of these responsibilities.
- The Agriculture Officer promotes banking loan schemes in the rural areas, especially among the farmers.
- The Agriculture Officer has to maintain the good relationship with farmers and may lead them.
- Agriculture Officer conducts pre-loan sanction inspection.
- Agriculture Officer is responsible for the recovery of the provided loan.
The above-mentioned duties of Agriculture Officer are some of the general duties, However Agriculture Officer has to perform various other duties on the direction of the higher authority and workload.
What kind of Skills Required to being an Agriculture Officer?
Though the government Agriculture Officer job is of high responsibility work profile, candidates who want to take part in the recruitment process of the Agriculture Officer must have following key skills for joining as an Agriculture Officer.
- Time management.
- Excellent intrapersonal skills.
- Good Communications skill.
- knowledge of the finance & banking.
- Knowledge of working in rural areas.
- knowledge of computer application software like the spreadsheet, excel, word etc.
- Knowledge of the file system and documentation in the office.
- Tech-Savvy nature.
- Ready to relocate anywhere in the country.
These are some of the basic skills, candidates who want to join the Agriculture officer post must have. Besides these skills, good personality & good nature are also some of the basic skills for the Agriculture Officier job profile.
Educational Qualification Requirement FOr Agriculture Officer Aspirants:-
Candidates who want to join the recruitment process of the government Agriculture officer must have a graduate degree in the Agriculture / Veterinary /Fishery / Dairy Horticulture. This is the minimum qualification criteria for an Agriculture Officer. candidates with higher qualification may also take part in the recruitment process. Candidates with post graduate degree or diploma in the subjects with marketing specialization might be preferred for the post of Agriculture Officer.
Age Limit Criteria for the Agriculture Officer Aspirants:
Candidates who are going to take part in the recruitment process of the Agriculture Officer must be well aware of the age limit criteria. Here we providing a basic age limit criteria that might be followed by almost all recruitment process of the government agriculture officer.
Minimum Age limit: 21 Years
Upper Age Limit: 30 Years
Age relaxation is also applicable as per the direction of the government of India to the reserved category candidates.
Salary Of the Government Agriculture Officer:
Pay scale of the Agriculture Officer:
The basic salary of an Agriculture Officer under junior Management Grade Scale-I is similar to the pay scale of the Probationary Officer.
The scale of salary Rs. 23700-980(7)-30560-1145(2)-32850-1310(7)-42020.
The basic salary of the Agriculture Officer: Rs.23700/-
Besides salary other allowances that are provided by the government is also payable t the Agriculture Officer. The allowances are
Dearness Allowance (DA), House Rent Allowance (HRA), City Compensatory Allowance (CCA) along with all other benefits like medical coverage, traveling fare allowances, vehicle allowance are also payable to the government Agriculture Officer.