The fire operator service plays a vital role to protect the society. The purpose of the fire operator service is to save the life, property and the environment from fire by working as a part of the team which receives the emergency call from the general public and any other means. The fire operator service determines the action required to control the situation and the stage of the emergency and mobilized resources according to the situation.
The fire operator services available at all the district headquarter and serves the area with prompt actions.
Here we discussing all details about the fire operator job responsibilities, eligibility criteria, age limit, skills and salary in the article.
Candidates who want to join the recruitment process of the Fire Operator can read the aspects related to the recruitment process that is given below.
Fire Operator Jobs – Apply For Latest Fire Operator Vacancy :-
List of all the current Fire Operator Vacancies In India :
|Himachal Pradesh State Electricity Board (HPSEB) – 799 Jr T-Mate & Jr Helper Posts
|SDSC SHAR Recruitment 2018 – Total Post 1|
|Haryana HSSC Recruitment Notification of Fire Operator cum Driver on 1646 posts|
Duties & Responsibilities of the Fire Operator:
Ther main functions and responsibilities of the fire operator are given as follows.
- The main function of the fire operators is to receive the emergency calls from the member of society or from any person, determine the situation, prepare the strategy for the action plan and control the situation.
- To utilize the advanced call handling technique when accurate and provide survival advice and guidance to the calls in the emergency situation and provide the information to the other agencies when required.
- To monitor & test the communication equipment to check the proper working and assists in the control room.
- To provide instant fire cover to the needy public as per the service policy within the minimum ti,e limit and manage risk and other specialist information.
- Fire operators have to support other rescue agencies to protect the life of the public.
- Fire operator is responsible to assist with the transition to secondary control when required according to the situation.
- Fire operators are responsible for the updating the control system information.
- Fire operators have to maintain records and other necessary data of the workplace.
- To ensure the correct availability and location of the officer and appliances are shown at the time.
- The management responsibility for the fire bigrade vehicles.
These are some of the main functions of the fire operator. However, the duties of the fire operator may change or vary according to the requirement.
Essential Educational Qualification for the Fire Operator Aspirants:
The fire operator department set educational qualification criteria for the candidates who want to join the fire operator service and set a recruitment process method. Here we providing general educational qualification criteria that may be followed by almost all the recruitment process of the fire operator.
Candidates who want to join the recruitment process of the fire operator service must have passed class 12th with Hindi or Sanskrit subject (Metric Level) or equivalent from a recognized board. The subject requirement may vary according to the state and recruiting bodies.
The upper defined qualification is the minimum qualification criteria for the candidates. Candidates with higher qualifications are also eligible for apply for the fire operator post as per the direction of the recording department.
Candidates who want to join the Fire Operator service have a valid heavy motor driving license.
Age Limit Criteria for the Fire Operator Aspirants:
Here we providing an average age limit criteria range that may be followed by the resulting bodies.
The minimum age for the candidates: 17 Years.
The upper age limit for candidates: 40 Years
Age relaxation is also applicable for the reserved categories candidates as per the rules of the government.
Required skills of the Fire Operator:
A fire operator must have following skills.
- Able to take prompt action.
- able to drive in the crowded area.
- Good communication skills.
- Time Scheduling and management.
- Strong physical & mental condition.
Above mentioned skills are some of the general skills required for a Fore Operator.