Jail Department Raipur Recruitment Notification For Various Posts Details: Jail Department, Raipur released an official recruitment notification which invites the offline applications from eligible Indian citizens for recruitment on the Malew Nurse, Lab Technician, X-Ray Machine Operator, Pharmacist, Nurse & Drivers.
In this article, we providing some necessary information regarding the recruitment process such as the number of vacancies, reservation, qualification criteria, minimum & the upper age limit criteria, selection process and all other information regarding the Jail Department, Raipur recruitment process of various posts.
Interested candidates who want to take part in the Jail Department, Raipur recruitment of various posts can read all the information & apply for the respective posts.
Vacancy & Reservation Details for the Jail Department Raipur Recruitment Notification:
Applicants who wish to take part in the Jail Department, Raipur recruitment can read the details fo the number of the vacancies and category wise reserved seats that are given as follows.
The number of tentative vacancies is given below.
|Name of the Post||UR||OBC||SC||ST||UR Female||OBC Female||SC Female||ST Female||Total|
|X-Ray Machine Operator||00||00||00||01||00||00||00||00||01|
The number of the vacancies are provisional and may vary as per the direction of the Jail Department, Raipur.
For further details of vacant seats and reservation, applicants can read the official notification of the Jail Department, Raipur which can be download by clicking the link given in the important link section.
Educational Qualification Criterion For the Jail Department Raipur Recruitment Notification:
Applicants who wish to take part in the Jail Department, Raipur recruitment of various posts can read the essential educational qualification criteria for respective posts.
- Male Nurse: Applicants must have passed 12th class with GNM Course and registered with Nursing Council of India.
- Lab Technician: Applicants should have passed class 12th and must have Diploma in Lab Technician.
- X-Ray Machine Operator: Applicants should have passed 12th class in PCM and have 6 months training in Radiography / X-Ray Technician.
- Pharmacist Gr-II: Applicant should have possessed degree/diploma in Pharmacy and registered with Pharmacy Council.
- Nurse Female: Applicants must have passed 12th class with GNM Course and registered with Nursing Council of India.
- Driver: Applicants must be passed 8th class with 2 years of experience of driving with a valid driving license.
Age Limit Criteria for the Jail Department Raipur Recruitment Notification:
Applicants who wish to take part in the Jail Department, Raipur various Posts recruitment can read the information of the minimum and the upper age limit criteria for the respective posts.
All age will be calculated as on 01.01.2018
The minimum age: 18 years
The upper age: 35 years
The upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years for SC/ ST applicants.
Selection Methodology for the Jail Department Raipur Recruitment Notification:
Jail Department Raipur will select eligible & talented candidates for the various posts in the jail department on the basis of the following stage of the recruitment process.
The selection process comprises the following stage.
Application Procedure for the Jail Department Raipur Recruitment Notification:
Applicants, who want to take part in the recruitment of Jail Department, Raipur on various post can use the following steps to the application.
- Applicants can apply through offline mode of application.
- The applicant can use the link given in the important link section for download the application form.
- Applicants need to fill all the details in the application form.
- Applicants need to send the application form on the given address on or before 28.09.2018.
Jail and Reformative Services,
Important Date Section:
Advertisement Date: 04.09.2018
Last Date of Receipt of Application: 28.09.2018.
Important Link Section: