Junior Engineer Jobs : Today’s world growing so fast in the technological aspects. To cop up with the fastest growing technology, All industries, and other technological enterprises required more skilled workers to handle the challenges and complexities in the field of Engineering. Junior Engineer is a technologically well-skilled person to solve the problems in the technical world and provides advantageous results to the industry.
Latest Junior Engineer Job Notifications 2018 :-
Check out list of latest junior engineer recruitment announced by the government of India to fill the staff in their departments.
Junior Engineer Definition:
Junior Engineer is a starting or we can say an entry position in the field of Engineering field. Junior Engineer works under the instructions or supervision of a Senior Engineer. Junior Engineer thus responsible to do tasks which assigned by the Senior Engineer of the Project. Junior Engineers do not have authority to make the decision for work techniques, and systems.
Work & Duty of a Junior Engineer:
There are following duties of a Junior Engineer.
- Junior Engineer works under the assistant of the management & Senior Engineer.
- Junior Engineer is responsible for testing the system, machines, maintaining the reading, making sure that all instruments and machines are working properly that is assigned to him.
- Junior Engineer is responsible for identifying the problems and attain to solve them as soon as possible.
- junior Engineer is responsible for the optimum performance of the specified engineering system or Project that is assigned to him.
Skill set required for a Junior Engineer job:
The following key skill a Junior engineer must possess.
- A Junior Engineer must be well knowledgeable in his respective field of engineering.
- Junior Engineer of Electrical Field must have knowledge of all the power system, instruments & calculation of the power.
- Junior Engineer for Civil Field must have adequate knowledge of all aspects related to construction work & instruments required.
- Junior Engineer must have a good communication Skill as well as writing skills.
- Candidate must be familiar with the industrial environment.
- Candidate must be well knowledgeable about his core subjects.
- Candidate must have leadership quality.
- Candidate must have to good at project management, and assigning work to the workers.
Above mentioned terms are some major skill required for the post of Junior Engineer. However,
Junior Engineer required adequate knowledge of the field as well as work environment.
Educational Qualification Required for Junior Engineer:
Here we providing the educational qualification criteria that a Junior engineer must possess.
A Junior Engineer must possess the Bachelor’s degree in the specified engineering stream like Civil, Electrical, Mechanical, Instrumentation & Electronics engineering. Bachelor’s degree is the basic requirement for any Junior Engineer post. However, a candidate with higher qualification in the relevant field of engineering can also apply for Junior Engineer post. Generally, a Junior Engineer does not accept as a lower qualification.
Age Limit Criteria for the Junior Engineer Aspirants:
Here we providing the basic age limit criteria, almost followed by all the main exam of the Junior Engineering stream.
A Candidate who completes 21 year age can apply for any Junior Engineering Examination. So the Minimum age limit for most of the exam that recruits the Junior Engineer is 21 years.
The Upper age limit for the Junior Engineering recruitment exam is generally 28 year or 30 Years.
Age relaxation in the upper age limit can also be applied to some particular categories according to the recruitment department.
Salary & Other allowances and future benefits of the Junior Engineer:
Junior Engineer is basically an entry-level officer post in any industry or organization. The salary scale for a Junior Engineer may vary according to the department or workload assigned to him.
The basic salary scale for Junior Engineer in India starts from 19000 per month and lasts up to 40,000/- permits according to the experience and the related department.
Besides salary other allowances like DA, HRA, Vehicle Allowances are also be provided to the Junior Engineer according to the working condition.
As mantioned earlier the Juior Engineer post is of a Entery level post, candidates may be promote to higher position basis of the experience of the work & knowledge & a good increment in all the allowance & salary is also be there.