English Stenographers for Civil Courts and Family Courts of the State of Jharkhand.
Online applications are welcomed from the qualified possibility to top off the opportunities of English Stenographers for Civil Courts and Family Courts of the State of Jharkhand. enlistment notice is distributed by HIGH COURT OF JHARKHAND, RANCHI.
Latest Notification For 149 Vacancies of Stenographer in Civil Courts of Jharkhand :-
Qualified hopefuls are required to submit online application for the enrollment procedure of English Stenographers for Civil Courts and Family Courts of the State of Jharkhand, Ranchi. The application got through some other means won’t be engaged or acknowledged.
Important Exam Dates For Recruitment of Stenographer in Civil Courts and Family Courts :-
Beginning date of Online application : 10 May 2018
Shutting date of Online application : 24 May 2018
Most recent Recruitment notice Eligibility Criteria:-
1. Hopefuls must be Graduate from a perceived University on/before the last date of accommodation of online application, having capability in english shorthand furthermore, in writing. The speed of shorthand would be 100 WPM (words every moment) and composing would be 40 WPM (words every moment) in English on PC with most extreme allowable errors upto 10%.
2. Applicants must be all around familiar with the PC application.
3. The applicants ought to have sound wellbeing, great good character and ought to not be associated with, or identified with any criminal case or any compose including moral turpitude.
4. The hopefuls must be 18 or above years old yet not more than the age of 35 a long time if there should arise an occurrence of General class, 37 years age in the event of B.C.- I and B.C.– II classification, 38 years if there should be an occurrence of female (General, B.C.- I and B.C.- II) and 40 years in instance of S.T. what’s more, S.C. class, as on 01.01.2018. The Physically crippled competitors will get a further age unwinding of five (05) years,
5. The reservation approach of the State Government will apply and the advantage of the same should be given to the applicant having a place with the State of Jharkhand as it were.
The hopefuls of the other State in the Reserved Category might be dealt with as General Category hopeful.
6. The Stenography and Typing Test of the hopefuls would be taken first. As it were those hopefuls who will fit the bill for the Stenography and Typing Test would be permitted to show up in the Personality Test/Viva voce test.
7. Legitimacy rundown will be set up based on marks got in the Stenography and Writing Test and the Personality Test/Viva voce test.
8. Hopefuls must fill just a single online application for the post of English Stenographers in the Civil Courts and Family Courts.
Fenced in areas to be submitted in the space gave on the online application:-
1. A filtered duplicate of the Matriculation Certificate in confirmation of date of Birth.
2. A filtered duplicate of Provisional/Original degree Certificate of Graduation.
3. A filtered duplicate of the rank endorsement according to State Government’s standards appearing the place of living arrangement and issued by the District Magistrate/Deputy Commissioner or then again by capable specialist confirmed and countersigned by the District Justice/Deputy Commissioner (in the event of saved class as it were).
4. A checked duplicate of Stenography and Typing declaration issued by skillful establishments.
Pay Structure/Salary Details :-
1. English Stenographers for Civil :- Courts Pay Matrix (Level 4) INR 25,500/ – to INR 81,100/ –
2. English Stenographers for Family Courts :- Pay Matrix (Level 2) Rs. 19,900/ – to INR 63,200/ –
Opening Position/Vacancy Details for the Post of English Stenographers for Civil Courts:-
149 Vacant Posts.