Rajasthan Public Service Commission released a recruitment notification regarding the recruitment of Assistant Statical Officer vacancies.
Interested candidates who want to apply for the RPSC Assistant Statical Officer vacancies can read the vacancy details, educational & Experience criteria and all other information regarding the recruitment process can read the notification.
Interested candidates who want to apply for the RPSC Assistant Statical Officer vacancies can apply online for the post on or before 06.05.2018.
Candidates can check the vacancy details, educational & Experience criteria and all other information regarding the recruitment process are given as follows.
Vacancy details for the Rajasthan Public Service Commission Recruitment of Assistant Statistical Officer on 201 Posts Recruitment-2018:
Interested candidates who want to apply online for the RPSC Assistant Statical Officer vacancies can check the detailed vacancy analysis from here given below.
|Name of the Post||UR/GEN||OBC||MBC||SC||ST|
|Assistant Statical Officer||101||42||02||32||24|
Candidates must check the official notification for the further details of the vacancy before apply online for the RPSC Assistant Statical Officer.
Eligibility Criteria for the Assistant Statistical Officer Posts:
Qualification for Assistant Statical Officer:
Candidates must have second class master’s degree in Mathematics, Statics, Economics or Commerce OR Master degree in any of the above subjects with one year’s diploma in Statics form any recognized university by the law of India.
AND must have
- must have O” or Higher Level Certificate Course conducted by DOEACC under control of the Department of Electronics, Government of India.
- OR Certificate course on Computer concept by NIELIT, New Delhi.
- OR Computer Operator & Programming Assistant (COPA)/Data Preparation and Computer Software (DPCS) Certificate organized under National/State Council.
- or Vocational Training Scheme.
- OR Degree/Diploma/Certificate in Computer Science/Computer Application from a University established by law in India or from an institution recognized by the Government.
- OR Senior Secondary Certificate from a recognized Board of Secondary Education in the Country, with Computer Science/Computer Application as one of the subjects.
- OR Diploma in Computer Science & Engineering from a polytechnic institution recognized by the Government.
- OR Rajasthan State Certificate Course in Information Technology (RSCIT) conducted by
Vardhaman Mahaveer Open University, Kota under control of Rajasthan Knowledge Corporation Limited.
Working knowledge of Hindi written in Devnagri Script and knowledge of Rajasthani Culture.
Age Limit criteria for the RPSC Assistant Statistical Officer Recruitment 2018:
Age Limit Criteria for the RPSC Assistant Statical Officer:
Age calculated as on 01.01.2019.
The Minimum Age Limit: 18 Years
The Upper Age Limit: 40 Years
Age relaxation for SC/ST candidates permissible as per government rules and order.
Rajasthan Public Service Commission will recruit the suitable candidates for the Assistant Statical Officer vacancies on the basis of the following stage of the recruitment process decided by RPSC.
RPSC will select the candidates on the basis of Competitive Examination which will be Objective type and will be in both Offline & Online Mode.
How to Apply for the RPSC Recruitment 2018:
Interested candidates who want to apply for the RPSC Assistant Statical Officer vacancies can follow the following steps for applying for the post released.
- Applicants can apply online for the posts.
- Applicants have to first login on the SSO portal of the Commission’ Website.
- Applicants have to do AADHAR based One Time Registration on the Stae Recruitment Portal.
- Applicants have to pay the fee for the recruitment process on the State Recruitment Portal after filling up the Application form.
- Applicants can apply on or before 06.05.2018.
No application will be considered valid after the last date of the online application.
The application fee For the Recruitment-2018:
Application Starting Date: 17.04.2018
Last date of Apply online: 06.05.2018